AKHIA is looking for an experienced writer/researcher who thrives on developing dynamic news articles, white papers, key messaging and other technical documents for B2B and B2C companies. To be considered, you must love talking to engineers, learning about various industries, creating copy that engages readers, and working collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of digital, creative and social media professionals.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of five years of content development experience (agency background preferred)
- A degree in PR, journalism, English or related field
- A solid portfolio of work spanning various industries
- A firm grasp on AP Style
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- A client-focused, “get it done and get it done right” attitude
If you think you have what it takes to join our growing Content Development Group, email your pitch, resume and applicable writing samples to email@example.com
with the subject line: Content Architect.