(Fully Remote Position)
akhia, headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, is currently looking for a passionate, client-oriented, full-time Account Supervisor to play a key role in the organization. The Account Supervisor role will include, but is not limited to, having a tremendous opportunity to lead agency account teams, manage our growing client base, and drive account development by setting strategic goals, and managing and driving teams to effectively and efficiently execute the strategic direction for our clients.
This position reports directly to the Director, Client Services and oversees Account Directors and Account Executives.
- Lead client strategy sessions, develop marketing communications and business plans and help oversee and manage the day-to-day account activities on multiple accounts, and jump in and assist teams as needed
- Act as a strategic partner to assigned clients and identify opportunities for akhia to extend its full scope of capabilities to support their business goals
- Identify agency resources needed, facilitate collaboration throughout the project management process and ensure a clear vision of project outcomes
- Manage annual client budgets, monthly billings, account forecasting and recaps
- Measure effectiveness of implemented programs and adjust strategy and approach as needed
- Organize account teams, drive collaboration and continuous process improvement to help build greater efficiencies in how work is developed and delivered
- Serve as information leader on client teams, demonstrating industry, cultural or media-driven issues or trends that directly and indirectly affect the client. Route articles of interest to account teams and client as needed
- Meet and exceed target revenue goals for accounts
- Develop and cultivate deep relationships with clients
- Manage all aspects of campaigns to ensure client goals are met
- Provide strategic recommendations and creative ideas for clients on an ongoing basis; proactively identify and address client business needs and present opportunities to executive team
- Willingness to tackle projects outside of the traditional scope of marcomm to build business and extend akhia reach into organization with work originating from teams in sales, product management, human resources and beyond
- Optimize team performance and utilization while leading, managing and motivating team members
- At least 10 years of marketing, advertising or project management experience, preferably five of which were spent in an integrated agency
- Possess an expert-level understanding of and experience in developing PR and media relations strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, or related discipline
- Possess a working knowledge of an integrated approach to PR, marcomm, channel marketing, event marketing, social media, branding and messaging strategies
- Critical thinker who is service-oriented and has a can-do attitude
- Mindful of but not prisoner to process
- Excellent account budgeting, financial reporting and forecasting skills
- Flexibility in day-to-day role—some days performing at a high strategic level and other days jumping in to help project teams in completing special projects
- Self-motivated and leadership attributes
- Strong analytical skills and be committed to creating new business opportunities
- Excellent presentation skills; comfortable presenting to large groups and high-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through
- Adhere to the akhia core values in all business interactions, and conduct self in a manner that reflects the agency’s vision and values at all times
- Strong listening skills and problem-solving abilities
- Consistently requires sitting for a majority of the day to complete essential job duties on the computer and telephone
- Consistently requires auditory abilities to efficiently listen and effectively communicate with clients, vendors and staff to carry out essential job duties
- Occasionally requires standing to scan, print and copy job-related documents to carry out job duties
Inclusive Employee Benefits:
- Medical (PPO or HSA), Dental, Vision Plans
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Schedule for work/life balance: option to work 4 or 5 days a week, balanced to fit your needs
- Fully remote workforce
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) including:
- Vacation-accrual based on length of service
- 10 holidays PLUS last week of December
- Parental Leave
- Retirement savings options with company match
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Mentoring opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program including live virtual yoga classes and wellness apps
- Financial wellness program
- Community outreach and social responsibility program
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Fun company gatherings hosted by our Culture Committee, both virtual and in person!
akhia is focused on providing communications solutions to business challenges. Our roster of leading B2B and B2C companies rely on us for a range of services, including public relations, internal communications, digital channel strategy, visual communications and content strategy and creation.
We believe firmly that the talent and passion of our people make all the difference. At akhia we: counsel our clients, support each other, work hard and find balance, believe in ourselves and hold ourselves accountable in all we do.
akhia is the recipient of seven Top Workplace awards, and has received Weatherhead 100 awards, the Smart Culture award, and the Best Employers in Ohio award.
akhia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other form of discrimination determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com.