(Fully Remote Position)
akhia, headquartered in Hudson, Ohio, is looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to join our team. As a Digital Strategist, you will be responsible for creating integrated digital solutions that meet clients’ brand objectives based on customer insight and data. The Digital Strategist will play a key role overseeing the execution of plans to ensure initiatives meet the objectives of the strategy and are aligned to best channel practices.
Candidates for this position must have a strong understanding of all the digital and nondigital touchpoints in the customer journey and the ability to link them together in a cohesive, coordinated process. In this role you will work with cross-functional teams to help develop and evolve ideas to bring together brand goals and customer needs through best-in-class digital executions.
You must be skilled at problem-solving and ideation, deadline driven, organized and detail obsessed. Ultimately, candidates must fully understand social media, content strategy, email marketing, SEO and more. You will have an aptitude for data and the ability to analyze campaign results and determine outcomes and recommendations to move marketing efforts forward.
At akhia, you will:
- Create integrated and solutions-oriented digital strategies
- Provide strategic oversight on digital initiatives to internal teams
- Manage, guide and train digital team members and other related positions
- Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of digital efforts and suggest solutions to improve performance
- Stay up to date with the latest technology, platforms and best practices
- Provide oversight and counsel in the development of digital content and assets
- Champion SEO and best practices for creating effective content as it relates to each digital channel
- Continually assess the alignment of digital executions to clients’ strategic objectives and industry best practices
- Assist manager as needed with miscellaneous tasks
- 7-plus years of experience as a Digital Strategist or similar role
- 5-plus years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints and their role in the customer journey
- Wide knowledge of digital and other content delivery platforms
- Strong understanding of the role of content and elements of design as they relate to digital content
- 5-plus years of hands-on experience developing campaign reports and drawing insights from data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced in Excel and PowerPoint
- Agency experience a must
- Degree in advertising, marketing communications or equivalent
Inclusive Employee Benefits:
- Medical (PPO or HSA), Dental, Vision Plans
- Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Schedule for work/life balance: option to work 4 or 5 days a week, balanced to fit your needs
- Fully remote workforce
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) including:
- Vacation-accrual based on length of service
- 10 holidays PLUS last week of December
- Parental Leave
- Retirement savings options with company match
- Annual profit-sharing bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Mentoring opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Wellness program including live virtual yoga classes and wellness apps
- Financial wellness program
- Community outreach and social responsibility program
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Fun company gatherings hosted by our Culture Committee, both virtual and in person!
There is no place like it. We are energetic, talented, experienced and fun—and we thrive when we are helping our clients and each other succeed. You will learn, grow and enjoy working alongside some of the best in the business.
akhia is the recipient of seven Top Workplace awards, and has received Weatherhead 100 awards, the Smart Culture award, and the Best Employers in Ohio award.
akhia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other form of discrimination determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes.
How to apply:
Please email your resume to email@example.com.